About the course
Use the power of CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) to learn a life time of healthy eating habits and weight loss.
What You'll Learn
- After completing this course the students will be able to recognize what are their distorted patterns of thinking that they experience which hamper them in sticking to their diet programs.
- Student will start developing a toolkit to cope with their cognitive distortions around their eating habits.
- The course will put students on the path to being rational about their eating habits and making it a lifelong habit.
- CBT practitioners will know which cognitive distortions to look for in their clients for Rational Eating.
- The only tools needed are your presence, a notepad, a pen or a pencil and perhaps some cards.
- No prior knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is needed.
This short power packed course will teach you to why your diets have failed in the past. How to learn to think like a successful diet maintainer and diet without being on a "diet", meaning this course doesn't prescribe a diet. What this course does is teach you, what are the common sabotaging thoughts which hamper your dieting or eating practice. How to dispute these thoughts and what are the alternate thoughts. All this and some more you will learn in the context of CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy).
Who this course is for:
- People who want to understand why they failed or continue to fail in their dieting program should take this course.
- People who want to understand why they fail to control their eating should take this course.
- If you have started a diet program but failed to stick to it and want to understand why it happened? This course is definitely for you.
- CBT practitioners who want to start including "Rational Eating" in their sessions with their clients.