About the course
Learn programming of 8051 microcontroller using embedded C language and assembly language
What Will I Learn?
- You will be able to program 8051 microcontroller using assembly language and embedded c language
Understand the basic 8051 architecture and pin description
How to use Keil software
- Working of assembler and compiler
- Coding and debugging of embedded C language in Keil Software
- Use of assembly language and working of different assembly language instrutions
- Relation Between Embedded C, Assembly and Machine code
- Memory organisation in 8051
- Registers in 8051
- Addressing modes in 8051
- Assembler Directives in 8051
- Working of Assembly language instruction set in 8051
- Coding and debugging of assembly language in Keil Software
- Accurate delay generation using assembly language
- Ports in 8051 microcontroller
- Timer in 8051 microcontroller
- Serial communication in 8051 microcontroller
- Interrupt in 8051 microcontroller
- How to use Proteus Software
- Interfacing with LED
- Interfacing with switch
- Interfacing with LCD Display
- Interfacing with 7 segment display
- Interfacing with DC motor
- Interfacing with relay
- How to burn the content of .hex file into flash memory of microcontroller
- Project : Speed control of DC motor and LED dimming using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Project : Wireless control of LEDs using Smartphone
- Basic of Digital Electronics, Basic of C programming language
This course is intended to give you complete details of hardware and software requirement of 8051 microcontroller programming. This course will help you to understand the working of I/O ports, timer, counter, interrupt and serial communication (UART) in microcontroller. You will be able to program 8051 microcontroller using assembly and embedded c language. Course will explain the interfacing of LED, switch, LCD, 7 segment with 8051 microcontroller. This course will also help you to understand process of burning the program into 8051 microcontroller and related terms hence will make you ready to create your own application project using 8051 microcontroller. At the end of course you will be doing two application project on 8051, one is generation of PWM wave to control speed of DC motor and second is wireless control of device using your smartphone and 8051.
The course makes it so easy to learn 8051 microcontroller programming, you will be building and testing out you own programs in no time. The course is delivered in such a way that anyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed. This course is packed full of practical step by step examples so that you are coding 8051 from day one. Same practical example is discussed in both Embedded C and Assembly language.
I believes that doing practically without knowing the theory is half learning. Hence In this course, he will cover all necessary theory related to 8051 before start doing the practical session. I knows your time is precious and hence delivers information straight to the point. The complexity of projects will gradually increase hence it advised to watch videos the way they are arranged.In this course all the features of basic 8051 microcontroller are discussed. Code used in this course can run on any advanced 8051 microcontroller device. Number of timers, serial, interrupt, I/O port and crystal frequency may vary depend on microcontroller.
I personally believe that if anyone want to be learn microcontroller or microprocessor programming then one should start with 8051 microcontroller because it's easy to understand and program. 8051 microcontroller programming with assembly language and embedded C language will make you future ready and you can learn any complex microcontroller and microprocessor very quickly.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who want to learn 8051 microcontroller programming
Python Programming Professional Course